Plans for Victorious Festival are looking ship shape.
- The Belle Isle local Bar and Restaurant and The Boutique Market present Victorious Festival 2013 at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Kids Arena (filled with free attractions and activities, live performance from Peppa Pig)
- Festival ticket entitles FREE tour of HMS Victory, HMS Warrior, Action Stations, National Museum of Royal Navy, and new unique Mary Rose Museum opened on 31st May 2013.
- August bank holiday weekend 2013 (24th and 25th August) – 10am-Midnight
- 5 stages of live music, DJs & performers (including indoor big top)
- Boutique Market, crafts, clothes, fairs, picnic areas
- Real ale and food festival (over 100 real ales)
Take a walk through time at Victorious Festival 2013, a unique event that combines music from major acts, with the rich naval history of Portsmouth. This year’s festival promises to be a truly diverse experience, where visitors both young and old have the chance to catch an exciting glimpse into Tudor life in the £27 million Mary Rose museum, get lost in the crowd at a buzzing gig and even meet children’s performer Peppa Pig along the way.
Level 42, Katy B, The Cribs, Maximo Park, Charlotte Church, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, The Feeling, DJ Yoda, Mike Skinner (The Streets) and plenty more confirmed acts will grace the various stages in front of Portsmouth’s stunning cultural backdrop. Following last year’s success, the festival will also be providing an acoustic arena, street entertainers, boutique and creative markets, and plenty of local produce food stalls, hosted once again by The Belle Isle local bar and Restaurant and The Boutique Market.
Included in the festival ticket, priced at just £15 for adults (kids £5 and under 5’s free!) visitors will be given access to the Kids Deck brimming with child friendly and pocket friendly entertainment. Give your young ones the chance to meet Pepper Pig and George, have their face painted, play on a bouncy galleon or have a go on the bungee run! With over 80% of the kids area being completely free the festival is fantastic value for family fun this August Bank Holiday.
But that’s not all – the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Attractions are also completely free! The new Mary Rose Museum, the decks of the HMS Victory, the HMS Warrior and Harbour Tours will all be available making this event both fun and educational at the same time.
Festival-goers need an event ticket (valid for one day), which will include all the day and evening entertainment, plus the Historic Dockyard attractions. The event runs from 10am-midnight both days. Adult tickets are priced at £15, under 5s are free, children age 5-15 years are £5. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
Visit www.victoriousfestival.co.uk or visit the Belle Isle in Southsea or Chichester to secure your event tickets today!